Help Adjusting to New Job???

Callie • 👶🎀 8.18.18. 👶🎀 3.16.20.

About two weeks ago, I got my first "grown up" job at a local psychiatric hospital. At first I was very excited, because I would be making a good salary and getting benefits, it was exactly what I went to school for, and I had done my internship at a different psychiatric hospital and really enjoyed it. However, I'm already feeling burnt out, depressed even. The job itself isn't exactly what I expected, and I feel like I don't fit in with my co-workers. It's a full-time job, and I work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 8am-4:30pm, which is fine, but I also work Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm-8:30pm (but usually on weekends, there's so much documentation to be done that I don't actually get out till 10:30pm, and I'm not paid overtime). I hate having to work weekends, because those are the only days my husband has off, and I feel like I never get to see him anymore and we rarely have sex now, which in itself is upsetting. But I'm so unhappy that I'm worried perhaps I've chosen the wrong profession? I come home almost everyday exhausted and in tears. I don't cook anymore, and the house has gone to shit. Idk if I'm just having a difficult time adjusting, and it will maybe go away after my first month of work, or if working at this job has actually caused my depression to resurface? Any advice on how to cope???