Little brother

I need some advice Ladies 😘😭😫

I went to live with my older brother about a year ago to go to college me and my boyfriend were together at the time but he was about 4 hours away my brother didn't like my boyfriend and told me to stay away from him or he would kill him my brother didn't Like my boyfriend because he said he wasn't good enough for me but my boyfriend does everything for me he has been there more then my brother. I was living with my brother for a while he told me to leave my boyfriend and that he would arrange for me to be with someone

Else and get married to them I told him know he is out of his fucking mind my older brother is 42 and I'm the army he said he would pick a army guy for me and I said no so he would be an ass to the point were I couldn't take it anymore I moved with my brother to go to school and be with my little brother who he was adopting my sister in law didn't tell me anything my nephew who is the same age as me agreed with his dad so I left to go live with my boyfriend again and my brother said that if I left him he would never ever let me see my little brother again if you tell me that if I needed to talk or if I wanted to talk to my little

brother or send pictures to him and him some pictures to me to just let them know now my nephews acting funny and not letting me see my brother talk tomorrow brother what should I do help me I really miss my little boys and I raised him as my own my brother my brother is 13 now and I'm 20 going to be 21 please help 😭😭😂😂 NO RUDE COMMENTS please