Baby girl has arrived!

Brittney

Via scheduled csection Tuesday 8/8/17. We were aware she'd been breech for weeks, despite our best efforts. So we scheduled her csection Tuesday night at 5 pm. We were to be at the hospital at 3 pm for registration and set up. Once registered we went up to l&d; where we were given a prep room. Of course the computers screwed up all my paper work and put it under the wrong name. While trying to sort that out, a different nurse was drawing blood, placing an IV, and setting up the u/s to verify babies position. My ob got stuck in traffic so another doctor verified position. After that the anesthesia was explained. Then we waited for my ob. Once she arrived things moved pretty fast, the spinal wasn't as bad as I expected and the weirdest part was not being able to move my legs. Once we started, LO was born in about 15 to 20 minutes, that's a guess as I had no idea when everything started. Total it was 45 minutes, uncomplicated and even though it's not what was planned..beautiful baby girl has arrived healthy!