When other moms compare their kids to yours

Penelope

I'm a very keep to myself person. If something cool happens to me I not the type to show off and rub in others faces, I'm a new mom and of course when my son does something new I share it with my family and I'm proud of all his developmental achievements. Well

The only other grandchild on either side is my husband sisters daughter who is already 5. My son is 8 months old. Anyway I have heard my sister in law and my father in law comparing my son to her daughter for example when my son started standing in his playpen he mentioned to us that Annie was already climbing out of the play pen at his age. Um okay. And I care because ? He even busted out a picture as if It was so unbelievable that we needed picture as proof. I told him every baby is different and bus develop slower to shut him up. I guess I wouldn't be annoyed if it wasn't the millionth time I've heard this. To top it off he was on the phone with my sister in law a few days after and told her that my son was standing and she of course brought up how Annie was already climbing out of the pen and my father in law was like well every baby's is different 🙄 and she actually got an attitude and was insinuating that her daughter was far beyond my son that of course you couldn't compare. I told my husband and he was a bit upset at this as well. Since that phone call she's come over twice to see my son, and both times she has brought up that her daughter was climbing out at his age but when she does it she says to it my son " your cousin was already climbing out of there, don't try it okay " like omg stfu already. I honestly don't care what other ppls kids where doing at his age he is his own person and will do it when he's ready. I swear it's like she's a vulture waiting to see what he does next so she can be like oh Annie did that way before him. Tell me this is not annoying AF !!!! What wrong with her ?!?!?! Is she jealous ? What's her freaken deal ??? I don't do this to other moms so I don't understand it.