I'm confused should I be?

Lizzeth

Hey girls I've got this question lingering in my head and I don't know what to do about it anymore I've tried not to think to much about it but i just can't. Okay so here's some background information me and my ex dated for a year and a couple of months but we were best friends for one year so in total 2 1/2 in school years lol okay so we broke up in November of 16 so like 9 months now. We ended because things got ugly and we decided to split

So a couple months after we had recently broke up I followed him on Instagram because yes I still missed him anyways he didn't do anything for a few days but then ended up blocking me

. So Come around end of July this year he unblocked me and followed me on Instagram I was totally surprised but kind of happy I don't know why maybe cause I'm not completely over him but I was hesitant to follow back but I ended up requesting. And he accepted. So then like a week or two later I would see him on his friends story's on Snapchat ( I have two of his best friends on Snapchat ) anyways that night I decided to not watch that guys snaps anymore bc my ex was in them then literally the next morning he added me on Snapchat and I was like okay whatever I added him back he doesn't watch the few snaps I post and I don't watch his back cause he doesn't I'm kind of like that lol but the reason I'm confused is because I keep asking myself why would he add me? And having him on my snap and seeing that he posts snaps just a makes me like wanna watch them and that type of stuff but I don't wanna seem like that ex that sti cares. Do you girls think I should just keeping being friends on social media or un friended him