Need help and advice

bambie

Im 18 years old and he is 19. I've genuinely been in love with this guy since 7th grade. We dated a lot in jr.high school and broke up middle of 8th grade. We got back together summer after freshman year. We went on to graduate high school together with a promise ring on my finger. He recently enlisted in the Military and decided it would be best to break up so he can focus on his future and not be worried about me "cheating" (even though he knows very well i wont) while he is gone. I ended up finding out that the day we broke up and i left my promise ring at his house he wore it for the rest of the day on his pinky finger...We have been broken up for a month and a half and we still talk every single day and spend about the same amount of time together. The break up is hard but not at the same time because i feel like we are still together. My sister went on a rant to him about how "you 'aren't' together but you know you are together and we all know you aren't oing anywhere". Later he said he liked what she said but when i asked him if what she said is true he wouldn't answer and just smiled. I love him so much but I don't know what to do. Im going to college in a few days that is about 45 minutes away and I just don't want growing up to separate us. I want us to be back together for good. Any advice?