Missing period??

I have the pargard iud I've had it for about 8 months now and I've had periods come usually 26-28 day in my cycle, I am now without one and <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> says I'm 5 days late now she's usually a day or too off on which day I usually get it. I have clear slimy with a hint of pink discharge, it's really runny. (Tmi I know sorry) I've taken about 5 pregnancy tests all negative. We do have unprotected sex, but I was wondering if it was possible for me to be ovulating right now and my cycle is just off, I've been really stressed with work lately and I just moved out on my own. Me and my boyfriend have talked about what would happen if I did become pregnant and agree that if it happen it happens but if really like know what everyone's thoughts are before i go in, I was thinking going in Monday but if I'm just ovulating now I don't see the use. I'm not having an signs of pregnancy besides the missing period, I could possibly have BV also I usually got it 24-7 before my iud and ever since I got it I haven't had an infection since. Help😲