Throwing my PAST in my face.

b

My husband got upset last night (while he is away on business) because I wouldn't send him nudes but when I was 16 or 17 I showed my boobs while I was drunk on spring break to strangers. He says that it hurts his feelings. I've NEVER sent nudes and I'm really not comfortable enough with my body to be taking photos like that (I've gained about 30 pounds since I was a teenager) besides that what if someone were to be using his phone and come across them?!? I just don't understand why he had to throw my past in my face, a time when I was still a kid and obviously immature. I didn't even know him then. I used to be SOOO wild and I've worked really hard to become the woman I am today. It really hurt my feelings that he would pick up apart of my life that he knows I'm not proud of and throw it in my face like that. This isn't the first time he's picked a piece of my life I'm embarrassed by and thrown it in my face to make me feel low. If I was the woman then that I am now, I would have never done any of the things I did in my past...but I can't erase it. It just makes me feel like he doesn't appreciate how hard I've worked or how far I've come. I'm truly proud of the woman I am today.