what just happened I've no idea

Jade
So basically we have a 4 week old baby boy
The other day he says his friends from work asked him to go town tonight he said if we get a sitter both go as doesn't want to go without me
Well today he went to work 8-8 and then said he nipping to his friends to collect paper work for car he had off him quick then I get message saying popping to cousins house 
I know for a fact he went to his friends house the cousin after not sure 
I said why you going there though u coming home after friends as not seen us all day etc 
He was like wtf I'm talking about the garden we sorting to do for u so I was like what and that's important now? 
Anyway he comes home we start arguing and some how it gets onto about him not going out with work mates and how I am using our baby boy to make him feel bad?! How am I 
I look after him all day and night and don't moan and I'm drained 
He storms upstairs we exchange words next thing his changed from work clothes gets his wallet n pisses off
I'm so angry by this point I message him and say it's 11.30 at night he has work next morning wth is he playing at 
Eventually he comes home goes upstairs 
I'm so angry to be dealing with this 4 weeks after birth
This is his first child who he kept on and on about wanting and constantly saying when I was pregnant I think il shock u when he's here how much I will do compared to your ex etc and I will do this and I will do that 
Now 4 weeks in I do nearly all night feeds and day ones when he's home and when he's been working I can't say anything now as it's me using our son to make him feel bad and why can't he do this and that when been to work 
Am I overreacting 
I feel so lonely tonight and useless now as a mother and partner 
Whenever I say baby has been crying a lot to day etc he says you clearly can't cope etc 
I have 3 other young children from previous relationship too
I do all housework and cooking and looking after them