Everyone kept telling me I was in an abusive relationship..

Lauren • God will never leave no matter how bad the day. He hears even the smallest prayers ❤️

I got with him in February, he just got out of the army in December and through out our relationship I was slowly becoming less and less happy and I was self loathing myself more than ever. Every time we got into a relationship he threatened to kick me out but then act all sweet and I'd always believe he was a kind person at heart.. I started to sleep a lot more. I moved back to my moms house which is in a small town of Northern California and I thought a break between us was good because we wouldn't be living together anymore and could use the space. Oh by the way I was living with him because my dad kicked me out of his house when I started to date this kid. He's 21 and I'm 19. Tonight was the fair and he came up and I got all nice and pretty for him and he told me that he didn't want me there and he could care less if I went because he would rather get very drunk and I told him I didn't like that.. then this happened towards the end of the night.

An update: I blocked him on everything and have completely no ties with him anymore.