Nursing sleep prop newborn help!

Chanie • 26 year old model from London , first pregnancy and couldn't be more excited !!!!!

Following on from my post regarding not being able to get my newborn to sleep last night ...

Last night my little one was attached to my breasts for 8 hours straight. She would fall asleep for just a moment and wake up immediately nibbling her hands and getting very distressed so I would put her back on the breast.

This morning I was reading about sleep props which means something that the baby relies on to get to sleep in this case my breasts !!! I'm aware now that this could become a major problem if I don't try and help my little one to sleep without the need of my breast . Can anyone offer me advice on what I can do in this situation ?

On my last post I received some unexpected hatred offering me useless 'advice' like "what did you expect" and "welcome to motherhood" im fully aware I have to feed often throughout the night BUT 8 hours straight nursing with sensitive breasts is killing me and seems as if she's using them for comfort ...

She falls asleep on the breast every time and I know that this is a habit we need to break !

Thanks