Husband lost interest in sex 2nd trimester

I'm almost done with my 2nd trimester and my husband has lost all interest in anything sexual :( The first trimester was good. This trimester I've gotten so tired of being turned down that I stopped initiating altogether. I never turn him down, literally. I've tried to be patient. I've tried to talk to him. I've tried to let it go. I miss the sex, but I miss the intimacy much more. He doesn't hold me any more. We kiss hello and goodbye, nothing more. He never offers any alternatives to sex if it's about the baby bump or fear or hurting the baby. When I offer alternatives, he seems ok if it is for him; if it's something mutual, he says ok but when the time comes he's always busy of tired. I have gained minimal weight and still have a nice shape. I feel like he's pulling away emotionally as well and that makes it harder for me to not take it personally. Our last pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I still believe that shortly after he cheated, though I have no proof. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, but I feel like history is repeating. I'm really at a loss of how to proceed.

Sincerely,

Lovers turned roommates