what's going on?

Cheyenne • Marine Wife 6/29/2019

Not sure what is going on in my relationship. I don't know where to start so I'll just start with the sex. It only happens on the weekends no matter how much I ask or try to get him going during the week. We really only started having a lot more sex on the weekends since we started watching Shameless. I'm not confident in my body and all the bodies that you see having sex on that show aire nice bodies and there are so many boobs shown in that show. It's almost as if that show is turning him on more than me... We have been together 5 years this Sept 7th. We have talked about marriage before but he still hasn't asked. I've always wanted to get married in a barn and I found one near by where we live and i sent it to him. He told me no because he's "not ready for that yet" i told him we could still share ideas with each other and said no. That doesn't make sense to me. He also bought me a ring that fits my rong finger 2 years ago for Christmas. when people ask if it's a promise ring he says no. Why buy a ring and have it sized for that finger then? Now to tonight. We both work nights and I was texting him and he said he was bored so I offered to send nudes. he told me no pretty much. I just don't get it. We used to have a lot of sex and send dirty pictures and everything. We used to have a lot of fun and now it seems like he is bored of me.. Hes been saying things lately like "thongs change" Here is a screen shot of the texts from tonight and a picture of my body. I'm 5'3 159 pounds.