What does it mean to you?

Mia Jordan 💫🦊✨🌙 • ~I got that bi pride 😍👅🌈~ If you're clicking on this profile I'm assuming it's because you're sensitive and I triggered you, oops :) 🖌art hogh🖌 🏨Future RN🏨 🐶dog enthusiast🐕 🗡horror movies🎃

Hey ladies of Glow! I was wondering if you could help me out. Right now I'm a senior applying for scholarships. For one of the essays I have to write what inspires me as a woman. . This is a question that really got me thinking, "what does it really mean to be a woman?" Especially in 2017. I would really love to hear your thoughts on this topic in the comments. Let's unite instead of divide ladies! . Well for me it means struggling. Struggling to find a bra to fit me. Struggling to walk to a friend's house without being cat called. Struggling to be accepted by fellow females who feel the need to judge my relationships. Struggling to make it in male dominated industry's. Struggling to raise my future children while I create a stable career for myself. Struggling to convince old white men that my body belongs to me. My struggles are what inspires me as a woman in 2017. It's a reminder that although we ladies have come a long way from 1920, we still have a long way to go. That's why everyday I'm inspired to put my best foot forward and give life my all. 💕