Should I be mad at him

Me and my bf are in a LDR he decided to rush this week in our sophomore year I've been freaking out about it because I don't want him to change and on top of all that my dad cussed me out at a public restaurant just because he was in a bad mood and I ran out crying with out eating dinner I come home to talk to him and he's at rush which is fine I understand he wants to make friends so I go for an hour long drive I get back at 12 and I've been crying for a good 4 hours straight and then he gets invited to a party and he gets mad because I said I really want him to stay with me because I'm really upset but he still goes like nothing happened and now I'm sobbing because I'm tired it's 2 am and I have to be up at seven but I can't sleep until he gets home because I'm worried. I don't know what to do or how to feel or what to say to him sorry that was all over the place I'm just really emotional and have had a really bad day

update I seriously can't stop getting mad about this with him doing this completely stresses me out and I don't know why. I love him to death and I want him to do this so he's happy but I don't know if I can handle the stress