So annoyed !!!!!

Laura

I'm so angry right now. I work in the family business and I am left to do pretty much everything. My folks went away on Sunday for a week. They told me last Thursday. I contacted my little girls nursery to see if I could put her In for a session on Tuesday ( Tuesdays are my day off) and they only had availability for 10-3pm. So I took it. I told my folks that I could only get those hours n as usual no one acknowledged it.

I then get a full on dressing down on Tuesday because I apparently didn't tell them. An argument kicked off and my dad promptly said he didn't want to discuss it and put the phone down on me. Then yesterday he arrives home (cutting his holiday short). He comes in this morning with a face like a slapped backside, slamming things around. I've worked there for 15 years and in that time, he has tried to sell the business (told me after he was halfway through the sale....then changed his mind. Then he said I was a partner with a share holding.... I've seen diddle squat. Then he tries to sell again and can't get a buyer so wants me n my hubs to buy it. We've not said anything so he's completely stroppy. It's like dealing with a petulant toddler. But where does it stop?i like what I do, I just don't like being taken for a mug.

I'm so fed up of being taken for granted and treated like shit. I've tried to talk to him, but he just doesn't listen. Stuck between a rock and a hard place!!