Lost?

Does anyone ever feel like they're loosing themselves?

I'm a mother of two boys, 2 year old and a 6 month old. They are my life, they mean everything to me. I just feel a little lost recently.

When the kids have gone to bed and lay in bed on my own and think what now? Sleep, do it all again tomorrow. I hope I'm not trying to sound ungrateful for anything I'm just sick of the constant same cycle every day. I feel like I don't do grown up things anymore, I don't have any friends because they all seemed to grow apart from me once I got pregnant, they don't have babies.

I don't wear make up anymore, I dress in plain clothes, I don't brush my hair for days. I used to take great pride in my appearance, now I don't care. I just don't care anymore. I'm loosing myself, I dont know what I am other than a mother. Is this it now? Will I just be a mother for the rest of my life?

I know some people are going to read this the wrong way, I'm sorry if you do but I can't seem to get my words out properly. I can't explain how I feel, I just don't feel like me, I feel like a robot. Doing the same thing everyday.