Any input

I am currently 18 years old, getting ready to enter my freshman year of college and dating my bf of 18 months. (I waited until I was of age to have sex, don't live with either parent (moved out) and I have 2 jobs) But we did it on my ovulation date the day after and two days before my ovulation date. My period is supposed to come either tonight or tomorrow. But I am terrified that I might be pregnant! I feel bloated, have cramps in lower abdomen & a little in legs, have been feeling nauseous for the past three days bloating off and on and just been psyching myself out. I know that if I am pregnant that I will not want to get an abortion, but I have so many people proud of me, putting all this weight on me to succeed in college & do things the right Christian way (college marriage then baby) which I also want to do! My bf also said he would prefer I get a abortion but he will support any decision I make. I know that if I get an abortion I probably will regret it for the rest of my life, honestly. But if I don't get one I probably will not regret the baby ofc, but I also will regret not getting one. I know I should've thought about this during the sex, and probably should've been on birth control. And using a condom, yes I know that. I'm just scared. All of this is going through my mind and I don't even know if I'm pregnant yet. But I know my body and I know that something is not right. Just any input.