Just need some support

Amber

Okay, I have been making myself crazy worrying about this and I wanted to ask you ladies what your thoughts were on it. I'm not looking for judgment (though I don't think this seems like that kind of group!) just more information to help put my mind at ease. It's a little long but here goes.

In July I started using OPKs and never had an LH Surge (on Clear Blue Digital or the cheapie strips) I did have sex during what would be my normal fertile window but assumed 100% I was out and even met with my Obgyn to discuss my concerns over possible lack of ovulation. I was scheduled to have blood work done on the third day of my period as the first step to confirm ovulation did or did not occur.

My cousin got married on 8/6 and I had quiet a bit to drink, I even tested before the wedding and got a negative. Meanwhile I thought I never ovulated so though 0% chance of pregnancy. I also had a few glasses of wine on 8/9 and 8/10 (family visiting from out of town).

So, imagine my shock when I got a BFP on 8/12, one day after AF was due.

I am so concerned that I could have potentially harmed my baby. I have done research online (bad idea) and will absolutely discuss with my doctor at my first appointment. I'm just looking for some support in between then and now. ❤️