ADVICE TO ANY YOUNG AND PREGNANT GIRLS

Mayana
If there's any young girls on here who are pregnant and looking for advice I just want you all to know to stay strong. And I know this is a scary to thing to hear but a lot of times it's better to get advice from people who actually know you then on THIS app. I had a pregnancy scare yesterday, my period was late by 32 days and I had sex a month before that. (btw I'm 16) I came on this app looking for some true advice. All that happened was that people on here judged me, called me irresponsible, and made it seem like they were more valuable then me. 😭😭 Having a pregnancy scare at a young age is something that is...TERRIFYING. And the last thing you need is for people to judge you, especially if EVERYONE makes mistakes but lots of times people are quick to call people out on your mistakes but in-denial of their own. THANK GOD I started my period yesterday (and I had just bought so many pregnancy test😭)  because I felt very worthless. All I gotta say is I won't be having sex again for a really, REALLY long time because thinking you're gonna be a mom soon is a very serious situation. And the second thing I learned is that I will NEVER EVER come back on this app again for serious advice 😂and everyone on here who judged me, judge young girls in that situation, or just be on the website judging people for no reason knowing damn well y'all shit stink to then 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽😂 Have a nice day 😘😘😘