You know what!

Darre’n • Boy mom 💙

this app is highly addicting. Not because I can get multiple opinions or advice. But because seeing all the love, the positive vibes, support, vvfl or, the big&bold; positive tests and reading all the stories about how some women it took over 5 years just to conceive baby #1 or, reading about the multiple miscarriages and the parents who worked so hard and went through so much to finally get their happy ending. Makes me never lose hope. I just wanted to thank every single user on here for showing me life is horrible and unfair at times, and it always has a way of showing us that life is amazing, magical, and beautiful. I truly enjoy seeing women getting there dreams coming true. especially this group. I love looking and seeing if there's a line or not, if I can see it. I actually smile and giggle of happiness for them, sometimes I'll even do the "awww that's awesome" out loud. you ladies make me so happy, even when I'm going to a depressing time. xoxo💋 hugs🤗 and baby dust and happy 9 monthsto you all!!!!💖🌠👶