I'm so blessed!!

My grandpa heard me talking to my husband about our current situation. I have my mom, sister, their 2 cats, and my moms boyfriend living with my husband, me, our 2 cats, and our 2 dogs. All living in a little single wide trailer. Anyway he heard us talking about how we didn't have money for me to have gas to get to work because I had to give it to my mom so she can drive my sister to school and stuff. I also need to go to the dentist, eye doctor, and lady doctor. Well he just pulled me aside to talk to me for a minute and tackled me to the ground (yes, I was tackled by a 70 year old man) and he shoved $50 down my shirt (didn't touch anything so it wasn't inappropriate) so that I would be forced to take it so I had gas money and then told me go to the eye doctor and he will pay for it and will help with the dentist bill to have my wisdoms out and my cavity fixed. I have insurance to go to the lady doctor. I told him I don't like asking for money or accepting hand outs like that because it makes me feel like a mooch and honestly like my mom because she is constantly asking people for money. He said he knows, but knows I need help and wants to help us. I am literally crying. How did I get blessed with such a wonderful family?! I love them SO MUCH!! They mean everything to me!! ❤❤❤❤❤