Change of mind

I moved out of state two weeks ago. Left everything and everyone I know to better my two kids lives and live closer to my boyfriend. We moved in with him and things were going good. But recently things have been more bumpy than I could have imagined. My son has ADHD so for him to stay still it's very difficult. My bf understands that because he has it as well. At least I though he would. But recently he has been telling me to put him on medication. Something that I am against. But at the same time I would reconsider if I had too. My son is 6years old and I'm used to and am able to handle him. But he is right things are getting harder with him. We have been trying to have a baby for the past 6 months and haven't gotten pregnant. Yesterday, he told me that my kids aren't bad kids but he is not sure if he wants to have anymore kids. Honestly this has been bugging me and I don't know what to do. I love him so much. And see a life with him but so also want to have more kids..any advice you guys can offer me ?