He got arrested!!!!:D

Co

OMG GIRLS AND GUYS.

MY CREEPY ASS NEIGHBOR, this neighbor has since childhood flirted with my two sisters and I. He has invited us to "hangout", he has called me sexy since TEN YEARS OLD, and I finally felt enough was enough when I was in highschool 2015, that I broke down to a trusted teacher and he and I immediately went to the highschool police officer who was on duty. Unfortunately he couldn't do anything because I'd just turned 18, but said he'd bring it up to his "uppers" (at the time I felt it was excuse to ease my mind), and soon after my mom was livid and threatened the man (neighbor).

Sure enough at the end of 2016 he got arrested!!! For four counts of sexual assault on minors and one count of attempted sexual assault. My complaint actually fuckin did something! Or at the very minimum I hope it did😱. I'm so happy he's in jail now and gone. It's just all settled now and I'm so happy I had to share.

You are so much more likely to be assaulted by someone you know. If you get a bad feeling about someone don't ever force yourself to be near them. I really wanted to share this because it sometimes to victims of assault feels like you are unheard. That you're laughed off and your attacker goes without any repercussions. Please please please know that there are people who believe you, who support and love you.

By all means admin you can remove this or whoever can report this but I am just so ecstatic.

To try and make it controversial

"Should teachers, if not done already, take courses on how to identify symptoms of abuse and notify the proper authorities when a child comes to them? Or should they strictly keep to teaching children?"

"What should a teacher do in the case that a student comes to them and admits abuse, but does not want to go to the authorities".