For anyone asking about DEPO or "the shot"........

Ashley • ☮️☯️♊️🔮🌮🥓

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

I was on it for 5 consecutive years (high school and 1 year after that) and have been off for nearly 6 years. My partner and I have been "kind-of" TTC for 3 years & nothing. We never use a condom & he ALWAYS finishes inside.

My best friends in high school used the same method & one had several miscarriages & went through several fertility methods before having a moderately successful pregnancy finally (her son is autistic, something that I've read may be because of depo) & another just had her second miscarriage & the other just had her first....

It decimated my bone density & caused my wisdom teeth to rot (I have always taken GREAT care of my teeth)... I had to have them removed. My bones are so soft now, they fracture so easily...

Not to mention, upon coming off of it, I had a period that lasted 10 weeks and when I went to the bathroom (every hour or so) it was like a crime scene... I was bleeding so much that I became borderline anemic. & No, it wasn't just a one time occurrence. My period would last AT LEAST 3 weeks & be nearly just as heavy. The clotting is horrid and the pain is paralyzing when I'm on it...

However, I will sometimes go 130-160 days w/o a period, at all....

It's a decision that I will forever regret.