I Love Him

I have severe depression and fits of rage from the stress and frustration of nothing being good...it hurts all day, every day...I barely find motivation to get up anymore...and as I can't afford the $300 for my prescribed medication I have to suffer...there are times when I shut down completely...and shut everyone out of my life...no contact, no visitation...they cease to exist..and I'm close to one of those moments right now, upon telling my SO (who has never experienced one of these self destructive moments) that I didn't want to go through this because he would leave if I shut him out like everyone else...no sleeping together, no texts or calls...no social media tagging and no talking out loud...for who knows how long....he simply stroked my cheek...then asked if I needed a day alone...or a week or a month? Then smiled and asked if I needed a year...a year lol...said he could handle it as long as he got to see my face everyday...he is so perfect...what did I do to deserve him...? (forgot to mention we live together, so he would see me everyday)