Just venting

Hello ladies, I'm a ftm and just needed somewhere to vent! I just entered my third trimester, I'm at 29w &3d today & the feels are hitting me hard! My depression from the early 2nd trimester is coming back & my SO doesn't help one bit. He works weekdays all day & only gets off weekends & we literally do nothing together & if we do go out his mom comes with us, we currently live with her. Which brings me to my main reason for being so isolated in this house. I hate living in her house she's trying to sell the house so she has shit everywhere, our xmas tree from last year is still up! My SO and I made an agreement that before our baby comes we will have our own apt & he has done absolutely nothing to make that happen. I have to drag him and bug him to even think about saving money for a new home. It doesn't help that we can never go to apartment complexes because of his work hours and hardly any complexes are open on weekends. I am starting to resent both him and his mom just because of how much I loathe living here, I'm not comfortable here & I am definitely not coming to this house after the baby comes.its come to the point where I want to move in with my grandparents & be away from my SO just because of how much I can't stand being here.. Any suggestions? Uplifting comments or really anything could help at this point.