My vagina and bf disagree....

Sierra

Okay I'm really sad and embarrassed by this because it's annoying and I feel like something is wrong with me that never used to be wrong!!! 😭 so my boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and sex has always been very prominent in our relationship. I never had any problems "down there" AT ALL! then we separated for a little bit and when we got back together it's like every time we have sex I get a yeast infection!!! Like I said I've never had this problem before and I feel embarrassed because I feel like he thinks I'm gross for always having one and like it's ruining our sex life because I don't/am scared to have sex because I'm sick of dealing with them! It's like between yeast infections and periods we can never have sex and I LOVE SEX! 😭😱 he got checked and came back negative for yeast and STDs, I'm negative on stds but obviously not yeast, I take probiotics and rinse with warm water every time I shower and don't use soap or any chemicals down there do piss it off but it never works!! I just want to cry.... has anyone else ever had these problems? Help! Advice! Anything! I'm desperate... 😭😡😔😱😒