Feels like kicks help!!

My stomach literally feels like I have a baby kicking me. I have had this for 15 weeks now and totally freaking out. I havnt had sex since the start of feb. I have taken various tests early on when I started having frequent urination, pelvic pain, nausea, back aches and they were all negative plus I even have been getting my periods.

I have been to the doctor. I have had a pelvic MRI done 13 weeks after I last had sex and no comment was made regarding pregnancy.

I also had a pelvic ultrasound done (on my stomach) at 6 weeks after I had sex which showed no abnormalities.

I said to my doctor could I be pregnant and she said no you have had you period and negative HTPS and said I wouldn't require a pregnancy blood test.

EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO ME NOT BEING PREGNANT.

Periods, negative tests, nothing seen on a 13 week (if I was pregnant) MRI, no baby belly (would be 29 over weeks)

WHY AM I HAVING THIS SPASM, TWITCHING AND TAPPING FEELING IN MY PELVIC AREA, UNDER MY RIBS AND IN MY BACK??

I am on a medication called Amitriptyline and have been on it for about 4 months now as well as betmiga. I take these for what my doctor through was bladder problems, I had a cystoscopy done which was clear.

I had a gastroscopy done of my stomach which showed some problems but take nexium to help digest food.

I'm also on the pill microgynon 30 for 3 years and always use protection (condoms)

I just want some other opinions, has anyone else had this. I havnt been pregnant before.

I'm absolutely stressing and have been for the past 29 weeks now. So many doctors visits surly someone could tell me what's wrong!!