So fed up with this dog

Andrea • Mama of 2 girls 💕 and first boy due April 2018 💙

So I have 5 dogs and all of them are outside dogs. This one is the worst for chewing that we've had. We live on a farm . The last one we got in January and she's a nightmare! She is a yellow lab and Pyrenees cross. She is about 9 months old. She chews and destroys everything!! And is the most hyper dog ever!!!! She'll hop in the burning barrel and pull out the burnt papered garbage. She chewed up my daughter's sandals while we were outside on the trampoline I jumped off and gave her crap for that but was too late. She chewed up my other daughter's hat just as my daughter threw it off her head. Gave her crap for that. She chewed on the pool filter cord and wrecked that. Chewed on the camper power cord but at least that isn't destroyed. When the vet came out he said all her adult teeth are in and the chewing should stop. But hasn't. The hyperness is insane. Can't put her dog bowl down without her knocking it out of your hands. You can't do anything on the ground without her coming up and licking the hell out of you. And you can't walk by without her trying to jump up on you or trying to bite your hands or nipping at your legs. I know she's still a pup and that's what pups are like. But she just doesn't learn and doesn't listen. I don't know what to do anymore. None of our dogs were this bad when they were pups. When they did something wrong like chewing on shoes it only took them once to learn not to do it again. This one just doesn't listen.