Struggling...

Bellah

I have both Anxiety and depression, genetic, inherited from my mom she is bad i just got her back from the behavioral medical center for the 4 th time in three years. Well that's all good but mine goes unnoticed because I don't show it i am dishonest about it and keep it hidden. And that's ok it's just lately I have been struggling keeping it in a bawled in front of an emergency room nurse when I took my mom in and he gave me a bad time about my almost 3 year old son being with me... I had no where else to take him as I took care of my mom. I have been getting easily angered lately with my SO, and I lose all confidence in him and myself so easily. I feel worthless and when I fight with my SO I end up feeling worse about myself to the point I feel like .... I dunno just so bad that I just cry and cry. I don't know what to do my SO does not understand my anxiety and depression I can't talk to my mom about it because it adds to hers... I just keep going on but with me snapping at my SO I feel he could leave me and my heart just feels like it could stop, I am so so tired I just want to sleep my anxiety is freaking me out by saying my So will leave me because I just don't have the energy to clean the house perfect and that he hates me, and then my depression is like draining me emotionally and physically... The couch is like where I stay.... And i feel like an awful mom too.. Yeah he gets fed but too much tv time and ya...how do I get out of this slump... I have like started then I get dragged back again...