Shocked

Okay guys my son is two and when I say that I mean he literally turned two this month on the 4th. Today I took my son into the bathroom of Walmart and changed him, he usually wears pull ups but we were out of them so I had a regular diaper that I just put on him. This lady that was either in her 30's or 40's said something snarky to me about how is he not already potty trained. Shocked, I said ma'am he just turned two this month and I'm not that concerned about potty training until he's three or whenever he's ready. She said oh well you look like another lazy ass teen mom, would rather shove your child in diapers than teach him how to use the potty. I got done changing him took my stuff and left. I was just so shocked I have never had anybody do this before to me I honestly wanted to cry because I'm not good with confrontation. I was doing nothing but minding my business and doing what I needed to do and leave. I thought that maybe she thought he was like 4 and not potty trained because my son is very big for his age he could pass off as older but even after I said he had just turned two she kept on. Why can't people mind their business.😧