Am I pregnant?

Annie

so here's the deal: My fiance and I have been having unprotected sex every day since I got my Mirena (IUD) taken out on July 18. Every since about a week ago I've been having extremely sore boobs, pure exhaustion from only working 4 hours when I'm used to 12 hour shifts st the hospital, dizziness whenever I'm walking around (I have to stop to focus), nausea every time I eat at night and before I go to bed, the smell of popcorn makes me gag when I usually love it, nipples grew and are tingling but no change in color, I have terrible constipation (I only go about 3 times a week), and I'm peeing every hour when I'm used to about 4 times a day. I'm also very bloated (I've had someone ask me if I'm pregnant lol) and my fingers are bloated also. I think that's all I can think of.... I took a pregnancy test and I thought it had a VF line but my fiance said no. I thought I had a periodb on August 14, but I'm not quite sure. it wasn't ever enough to fill a tampon or a liner and it was pink mixed with brown...never red. it lasted off and on for about 3 days. I did the sugar pregnancy test, which I know isn't super reliable, and the sugar clumped up but idk. My next period is due in 10 days. I know I should wait to test until I miss but what do you think? please only nice comments :)