Almost 6 weeks with bleeding.

Kelsey

Last night at 10:32pm I walk into the door to my husband from a long day. I felt a little gush look into my underwear and see blood. It was red and a pretty decent amount was coming out. I immediately went to the hospital. Wasn't really cramping at all. Just bleeding not enough to fill the whole pad. About half. No blood clots either. Got an ultrasound done and they said they seen the sac but not the baby. That it's still probably to early to see the baby. Went back into my room got a pelvic exam. Only for the doctor to look at me worried and say the blood is coming out of your cervix. At that moment I knew. This is not going to be good news at all. Sat up he looked over my ultrasound and blood results. My HCG level was over 10,000. He came back into the room and said it's only a 50/50 chance. The baby could be completely fine. Or you will miscarry. Put me on bed rest and made me take time off work until Monday for my next blood test. Well I woke up this morning barley bleeding. But it's a dark brown. Still no blood clots and no cramping. Not sure if it's a good sign or not. But I am hoping and praying that it is!! So far the bleeding went from a medium flow to a couple of drops here and there. Prayers that baby Britt is alright and will have a normal pregnancy ❤️ what do you ladies think?