Just Need to Talk.

Kay

Not sure if I'm in the right groups I just feel lost. So all my shit started three months ago after me and my boyfriend 5 years broke up. This was very hard for me because I have k ow him for 11 years and we were best friend prior to dating. After this everything fell apart. A guy I met at work had become my best friend had moved in with me. It was awesome. Unfortunately he recently raped me and we no longer have any contact. I had started talking to a kid I went to school with and things were starting to get serious. We were basically a couple but we just never put a label on it. He is in the marines and currently stationed out in California. He is coming home on the 13th of this month. I was going to pick him up from the airport and as far as I know he was moving in with me. I wanted to tell him that I was raped and that I wasn't ok with sex right now before he came home. We walked and he said that he totally understood and he was there for me and wanted to be with me. We talked this morning and everything was normal. I fell asleep I work third and when I got up I had just gotten a text from him asking if we could talk. I didn't think much of it. I thought he was just gonna ask me if we wanted to put a label on us. But instead he sent me the photo below. He hasn't talked to me since and we were talking all day everyday until about 2:30am for me. Im just lost and have no one to talk to...

I don't have any friends and I have no one to talk to.