Fight with husband on first night of not swaddling 😭

My husband and I were having a great evening, he was having some drinks and baby got a little fussy so we started the winding down process. It was the first night we weren't going to swaddle him so we expected little sleep. We got baby down in 37 minutes and started "celebrating" in our bedroom. Since he had some drinks he couldn't stay hard and me being sleep deprived said ok I've had enough of you didn't drink we'd be fine. He then went on to say I wasn't being sexy enough and that's when all shit hit the fan. I got really upset and said how I do everything for him and out baby how dare he, it even escalated to him throwing his wedding band at me, neither of us believe in divorce. Tons of words were exchanged and when baby started crying I asked for his support and eventually needed a hug bc I was in tears from arguing with him and trying to console a crying baby that was getting use to ( or should I say not getting use to) not being swaddled anymore. He slept in another bedroom and I eventually just held baby all night so baby would sleep better. I feel like at my absolute lowest he was emotionally abusing me. I threw and broke a glass, I've never been so low. Hearing my baby cry after me crying had me trembling with emotions and hormones. We usually have a perfect marriage and he's my best friend. I don't have anyone to talk to about this and it's weighing heavy on me.