Any girls experienced this??!???

D

So I don't usually post anything like this however I'm feeling the need to get it off my chest! Have any girls out there experienced comments off their friends like digs almost about becoming a mum because they've already gone through it and you haven't yet? For example I haven't had a cold in an extremely long time and I posted this evening on Facebook "finally got a cold creeping in, got away with it for so long" and a friend felt the need to put "having a cold is nothing compared to having a baby" I'm like ok thanks for that Sheila 👍😆 like wtf why? I wasn't saying it was ahahaha. I just have noticed so many little comments throughout this pregnancy that make you feel like you won't be able to cope or handle it and it really pisses me off! I will try to be the best damn mum I can be when my baby is here but right now if I feel like shit, have a temperature, sore throat and dealing with all the changes my body is going through and want to moan about having a cold then I will I don't care how many kids you have (that's how I feel inside anyway) just makes me feel so low when friends say things like that instead of being supportive!