Vitex Fruit 🤞🤞

theanonymous23

So, I've been reading tons of posts about Vitex Fruit and decided to do some research myself.. I learned a lot of positive feedback.. Learning it's known to help women with fertility problems such as PCOS, Endometriosis, IRREGULAR PERIODS, Fibroids/Cysts, ect. Its known to regulate periods, reduce breast pain, reduce ACNE, reduce heavy menstruation flow, and cramps, and help women ovulate. Also can help with hotflashes and women who have menopause like symptoms..Women who have tried for years and years with no luck have conceived within 6 months or as little as even a month after use!! this is phenomenal and great knowledge for me!! so I decided why not try it out?? I suffer from Cysts, Endometriosis and IRREGULAR periods.. after years of trying for me I have had no luck.. So this is my 4th day taking Vitex Fruit 400mg, 3 times a day and so far I see that my menstruation is much lighter! If you have been TTC for years with no luck I recommend you giving this a try with me .. Also, If you have used Vitex Fruit and have positive stories to share, please feel free to share it with us here !! :) You can find Vitex Fruit at your local GNC store.. If you do not have a GNC store near you, you can also order online through their website. Goodluck ladies on your journey TTC and I hope this helps us out!! Sending lots of BABYDUST your way!! 🤞😘