A little positivity!

N

Today has been a long sad day for me. I could have sworn from a week after Ovulation I had all the pregnancy signs. I started "spotting" yesterday and truly thought it was implantation bleeding. I was SO HAPPY. Considering I miscarried my first pregnancy at 5 weeks back in May. At that time when I found out i was pregnant I was so upset because I was newly married and it happened so fast I wasn't ready. However I got used to the idea a couple weeks into it but then Miscarried and it made me wonder why? Why my first pregnancy? Is something wrong? You can't help but wonder. After losing that, I've wanted it. We both do. However we waited two months to try again and this is month 1 and I was so sure it was all the same symptoms. When I though I saw the implantation bleeding it made me so happy that I could be pregnant again. Esp that my period isn't due until sept 5. However I woke up this morning and the spotting got heavier and darker slowly. Seeing that broke my heart. I mean what if it really was implantation at first and failed? What if it was a chemical pregnancy? I can't know but I can only expect it to be AF. I really hope this will be easy for us. I know it's month 1 but after that first miscarriage you can't help but worry and wonder so much!We will keep trying and I need to stop over thinking and making my own assumptions and let go! Wish me luck!