Depression during pregnancy

I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and ever since I found out I was pregnant I have been unsure about it. In the beginning I cried all the time, and had so many mood swings. Starting in the beginning of the trimester I started to feel a little bit better but its like it comes in waves. The past couple weeks I have felt so alone in all of this. My husband works crazy hours and I dont get to see him often, I just started Fall Semester of college (I am 22 yrs old) and everyone just stares at me, and my belly making me feel worse about myself. I work as a Massage Therapist and I teach Yoga too. I am feeling stressed out and overwhelmed with everything going on in my life and I feel like I am slowly losing my footing... I feel like my body has been taken over, like its not even mine anymore. I feel fat, unloved, and not wanted. My poor husband is having a hard time dealing with all my emotions so I have been trying not to be so vocal about everything I am feeling.. sometimes I just feel overwhelmed with the horrible feeling that this is going to be one of the biggest mistakes that I ever make... I know this is "normal" to feel this way. I just wish pregnancy was like in the movies... I am not glowing, I am not happy, I do not want to nest. I just want to get this over with.