Due in May 2018!

Heather • Wife. Runner. Recreation Therapy. Cook. Gardener. Photography. Complete Molar Pregnancy survivor September 2016. Rainbow baby due May 2018

Hey everyone! So long story short, it's taken hubby and I about 2 years to finally conceive. First time it took us 11 months ttc, but found out at my u/s last September I had a complete molar pregnancy. Which I had to wait 6 months for my body to heal and ttc. I'm a runner so I signed up to train for a 1/2 marathon that took place march 5. It was a way to keep myself busy and therapy. I ran a personal best of 1:53. Anyways This past march 29, my OB cleared us to start trying again. I thought we would get pregnant quickly. But not so. 5 months of patiently waiting and tracking my ovulation took a toll on me. I even cut down my running mileage. When AF showed up on august 4, i threw up my hands and decided to stop trying. I signed up for a 10km race at the end of September. Well 2 weeks later on august 18, i was out running on some local trails when I lost my footing and ended up fracturing my ankle. For the past 2 weeks I've been resting my foot while wearing an air boot cast and hobbling around on crutches. I look back and realize I ovulated on august 17 and we BD 3 days in a row before ovulating. I wasn't tracking or anything. I told my husband after getting injured, "i will laugh if I become pregnant." Well yesterday I took a test. BFP!!! God works in mysterious ways. I'm still in shock. It's been

quite an interesting journey to start a family.

My EDD is May 11, 2018. Anyways that's my story.