to convince

Brianda

hey everyone i been tryin to have second baby but so far nothing i try not to think about it as much i been having problems with my fiancee family and so it's been difficult for me to convince. every time i had sex i would take a pregnancy test every month to see it was to much for me n my fiancee. i had stopped after my last attempti been in so much stress i get anxiety attack ive never had them this bad ive been dealing with my weight ever since i had my son 3 yrs ago. my period is out of timing i just had recently had my period in August i didnt know if it was my period because my breast were sore and ive never had my breast so soar not even wen i was pregnant n i knew i wasn't pregDenant because i had taken a pregnancy test before which the last time I've had period was last year I think either its cause of stress and anxiety ive had or maybe be weight my fiancee blames me for making him fat as well we split up 2 months ago and i had sex during the 2dys my period end. i remember thats how i convinced my son but IDK if my hormones were going crazy with my breast being sore they stop right after my period end i need help