I think baby killed my hip

Fawn • Proud mommy of 3 💝💙💙

I always deal with pelvic and hip pain - the normal snap, crackle and literally popping as I get in, out, on and off of things. It's a borderline excruciating I've almost gotten use to.

But today it jumped to a new level of pain! I stood up from my chair outside after baby Avery had had his upside down trampoline-fest causing pain and pressure and owie, oh my!!! Head to pelvis is always (not) a good time as I know you ladies can relate. Well, I fended off the pain with casual

Adjustments here and there before getting up and the moment that happened I realized it was a lot more than I'd bargained for.

My right hip felt it'd been torn apart from the inside out - from my side, down the outer side of my hip and even down my leg to the point I'm incapable of placing full pressure on it, borderlining on tears making me doubt my ability to endure labor (for a 3rd time) without drugs... my bf rubbed my hip for over and hour and it barely offered any kind of reduced pain... 😢 anyone know what the heck this is??? I'm gonna lose my mind here

😞