The hardest decision I've ever had to make

Ol

Last Tuesday, a day after my missed period I found out I was pregnant. I had blood tests done on the Thursday to confirm and Friday the doctor confirmed it. I'm now 5 weeks, and although it's not really a foetus yet I'm so attached but I'm 19 and my boyfriend of 2 years is 18 and is begging me to abort it because he is not ready yet.

I know I'm not financially ready and neither is he but all I've done is cry over this whole situation because I want to have this baby. I have never felt the way I do now. It just feels right to have this baby.

My boyfriend and I had a very long and emotional talk and I told him how I feel and how much I'm hurting and I haven't even had the abortion yet. He told me that he wants to build a life with me first, buy a house and get married, then have kids by actually trying and not accidentally falling pregnant. It's fair what he's saying. But I can't shake the feeling of sadness I get when I think about terminating the pregnancy. I'm hurting and I don't know what to do. I need some advice.

Also I don't want to hear "you should've been more careful" yadda Yadda !! I don't need the negativity right now.

And I was on microlut (mini pill) for 8 months taking it religiously 7:30 am. Unfortunately I was the unlucky 3% that fall pregnant on it.