UPDATE**Gross...but HOT! I need to brag

A

So one thing that really turns me on about my boyfriend is how sweet he treats me on my period. He's so gentle and will always ask me if I need anything...and....HE STILL GOES DOWN ON ME! I'm usually not in the mood for it the first day but after that I'm past all the cramping....and it's the BEST thing I've ever experienced😂 I couldn't believe it the first time he was going for this...and every time he starts taking my pants off, just to make sure I'm like "are you sure you want to do that? I'm on my period still..." and he rolls his eyes and is like "I don't care, baby" AND SIDE SMILES AT ME! HE LOVES IT.

I'm just thinking to myself what did I do to get a man like this...😭❤️ I know it's TMI but I'll have my tampon string hanging out and it doesn't even bother him at all.

In my past relationship the dude wouldn't even go down on me at anytime and the time he tried he almost threw up😐 and it made me feel like I had some nasty ass vagina or something...but I'm pretty sure it's normal

So the fact that he goes down on me at all is awesome....AND he doesn't care if I'm on my period?¿?¿!!?! ITS INSANE TO ME!!

I feel confident and sexy ☺️

And it's mind blowing y'all...

I'm always in my head thinking...I freaking love you.

I just wanted to share this because I feel like it's a little gross to tell my friends 🙈😂 but y'all he needs a high five.

UPDATE*

Honestly y'all...getting gone down on is heaven...I see a lot of girls on here saying that their guys REFUSE...

Screw that!!! If you are not completely head over heels for those kinds of lazy dudes..DUMP THEM!

I know a lot of girls think this idea is gross, and that fine! YOU DO YOU BOO! All I know is my sexy, sweet man is taking care of me and I love being treated as an equal even on my period.

!! I always have a tampon in!!! It's as if I'm not on my period honestly, so don't think there is blood involved. I can orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone so it works for us!!!

Not hating on anyone who finds this nasty...but I'm just saying....I FEEL SEXY, CONFIDENT, AND I GET TO CLIMAX ALL TIMES OF THE MONTH! don't hate💁🏼 cuz I'm getting it good anyway