One night stand: short story

girlprobs

I wrote a short story, this actually happened tho. Tell what you think!

One night stand

I saw his sweet, big blue eyes look amazed at me through, my frizzy curly hair, as I talked about a time I traveled far away from my home, to a place I felt free. Then I listened to his unique little interest in the world and fantasy films, at times he'd feel embarrassed, but I'd tell him "it's okay". He talked to me about things that were stressing him out and I did the same. We really listened and supported each other. we later started to sing a song we both knew together and laughed about are similar tastes.

He slid closer to me and patiently offered a kiss. Our lips touched and the chemistry melted in harmony. It was quite where we were and I can't forget how tinder his soft lips felt. I didn't feel like he'd ever leave.

We playfully kissed and touched and I could feel his soul become more acquainted with my weary trust less one. I felt my muscles relax as I gave in. He took my hand and We ran away to his place. I felt so nervous but so alive.

We ran up his steps to his bedroom and I laid on his bed waiting for him to meet me with his lips.

We accidentally made love.

I slowly realized that I'd never been completely naked like that before and I hadn't noticed how comfortable I was until the end. I played with his long red curly hair and softly gripped his neck while I rode him. He didn't look away from me and we locked eyes. He held me close to him and hugged me.

When we finished he kissed my lips and I felt the old me rise up from feet. Grow up to my stomach and settle there.

The fear and nervous began to take over as he tried to hold me close to him. It felt like this wasn't our first time, how could THAT have been our first time?

I told him I needed to leave soon and he begged me to stay. I resisted and he gave me some space.

I quickly put my clothes on letting fear guide me. He ran behind me and held my body. He softly kissed my neck as our hair made one huge curly puff. He didn't stop until I turned to him and kissed him again, and again, and again. Then I released myself and got dressed. he walked me to my car after he got dressed too.

He tried to make small talk with me as I got into my car. We kept kissing even through my car window. He acted as if I swept him away in his room and he couldn't stop smiling. He thanked me for remembering to text him back after my trip and He kissed me on my forehead. We kissed again and I slowly pulled away from his house.

Before I could leave the neighborhood he called me and told me I forgot my bracelet I came back got my things and left.

That night in our texts:

Me: that was fun. Good night 😘

Him: Buenos Noches 😘

2weeks later...

Too afraid to look back😔, too afraid to feel, I've been hurt before so how do I know this is real.

One night stand