My heart is still bleeding

Katie

I was 7 weeks exactly when it happened... the worst day of my life came true... I lost my baby... at 6 weeks I got to see it, hear it, and begin to plan a life of love for it... but then I kept spotting... I didn't think anything about it till Tuesday the 29... I was suppose to go the 30th to just check up and talk about a due date... I was at work and I began bleeding... I ran to the bathroom and clot after clot came out... but the second one was the largest and felt different than any other I had... I passed my baby... I left work half a day and went home to sleep cause I knew that there was nothing they could do but tell me I didn't have my baby anymore... so they moved my appointment to first thing in the morning and all I could do was wait and see... hoping for a miracle when I walked in they saw nothing.... I died inside... I think the only thing keeping me together is knowing my child only knew love and warmth... never had to be cold or feel alone!!! My husband and I couldn't really talk to each other for days... he cried on me and we just had no control over anything... I'm gonna try again in a few months but I'm scared that it will happen again!! Prayers and good vibes would be great!!! TIA!!!