Gender reveal and baby shower in one or separate?

Co

This is my last child and I'm 13 weeks pregnant. I would like to do a gender reveal party with food and cake and ice cream and a diaper raffle and presents. My MIL wants to plan a baby shower for me where it's basically the same thing except I open gifts and play games. The problem is I am an extreme introvert and being around a lot of people and playing embarrassing games is not my thing. Plus I don't personally think people will show up to it being it will be the middle of winter where we get 12-24" of snow every week, especially the older folks. If I do it all at once it will be before Halloween. She doesn't think so, she says they'll show no matter what, and people want to bring gender specific presents and they can't do that at the gender reveal. I appreciate that she wants to throw me a baby shower but I've only had one baby shower (not by my choice, they kidnapped me threw me in the car and drove me to a house full of people and said surprise, because they knew I wouldn't be up to it) and this is baby #3. So what do you think? Should I do it all together or have two separate parties?

Vote below to see results!