Should I be worried about him?

lexi

My boyfriend has a small dick about 4in and he's really upset about it but I think there may be something wrong with me because it hurts when we have sex sometimes and I tell him but he doesn't belive me because his dick is small he thinks I'm lieing but sometimes when were having sex I want to cry because it hurts so bad and bleeds sometimes I don't say anything because I don't want to seem like a weak bitch but I thought it was the condoms we were using but it hurts even when we don't use any. I tell him that it hurts but he doesn't stop just keeps going and says that it feels to good and he can't stop. Recently I called him a rapest and he got really upset about it saying that it's because I'm the only girl he's had sex with and that I'm mean and should I should stick his dick more like that's equally as bad. I love him to death and everything else is really good about him he can just be an asshole sometimes. He not ask if it hurts but he still doesn't stop or change the way he does it. Should I be worried I love him so much we have been together for almost 4 years and I don't want to break up with him for that but it scares me because he says he wants to get married but it worries me that ima have to hear with painful sex for the rest of my life. I feel like I should go to the doctor because I don't think it should hurt like it does I usually tell my mom everything but I'm really scared to because she loves him.

Vote below to see results!