Update I'm scared and I need advice

Lillie • I’m a person who believes all people have a right to live, love, and be treated equally.

I'm scared I'm bi and I was raised in a very Christian household that would probably disown me if I owned up to it and I could really use advice on how to handle this situation. I love my my family more than anything. I'm only 19 years old. I live with my grandparents and they would kick me out. My family is the most important things in my life and I don't want to lose them but I want to be true to myself. Please help. Thank you.

UPDATE

I didn't tell my family I decided to listen to you guys stability is the best thing for me right now. But I did tell my best friend though. I just felt like if I told someone then I wasn't hiding it and I knew she wouldn't judge me and would still love me. And I was right in fact she guessed it because I was having trouble coming out. She asked if she could guess it and I said "yes" and she was like "your bi." Anyways she's been really cool about it and I am really happy I came out to her first. So thank you all for the support and advice I really appreciate everything you said and that you care.